CONCEALMENT & LOW LIGHT SHOOTING
90% of Violent Crimes Occur in Hours of Darkness
Informative, skill building course
If you’re carrying a concealed handgun, how often have you actually drawn and fired from concealment? 90% of violent crimes occur in hours of darkness, how often do you shoot in the dark? This class teaches you techniques to clear and draw your weapon from wherever you conceal it. It instills you with low light and no light shooting tactics and principles to prepare you for the reality of such circumstances.
Class is limited to 10 students with two instructors to insure you get the attention and coaching you deserve. We prefer quality over quantity.
Use contact form below or call 469-777-6621 to communicate your interest.
- Drawing your gun from concealment
- Strong / cross-draw / shoulder / fanny-pack / waistband / purse, pocket / ankle, etc…
- Use all your concealment products and try ours!
- Live fire exercises from concealment
- Low light & no light techniques with live fire / flashlight techniques
(Prerequisite: Must have completed Level I Defensive Handgun or other approved training)
- I recommend at least 300 rounds for your primary carry gun.
- Bring any HANDGUN(s) you want to practice shooting from concealment with.
- AT LEAST 2 MAGAZINES if 10 rounds or more / (3 if less than 10 round capacity)
- FLASH LIGHT – smaller is better
- Gun light (attachable) if you have one, not required.
- ANY CARRY CONCEALED HOLSTERS / PRODUCTS you have
- HEARING AND EYE PROTECTION (loaners available)
- CLOTHING SUITABLE FOR WEATHER CONDITIONS AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
- Camp or folding chair recommended for range
Please contact for more information (469) 777-6621.